The Chemical Cleaning System is a pre-engineered and shop assembled clean-in-place system, Air Strippers and Degassifiers.
The automated system utilizes a powerful acid solution for the most efficient cleaning cycle possible. This cleaning cycle returns the packed tower to its original condition increasing the tower’s performance and saving blower energy by reducing the packed bed pressure drop.
The system is effective in removing Iron and Manganese fouling as well as Calcium Scaling.
- Solution Mixing Tank with Automated 3-Way Valve
- pH Control System with Feed Pumps and Day Tanks
- Premium Coated Steel Mounting Platform
- Dual Pump System with Feed and Return Pumps
- Static Mixing Assembly for Acid and Caustic Addition
- Magnetic Flow Meter for Accurate System Flow Control
- Corrosion Resistant Schedule 80 PVC Piping and Valves
- PLC based control system
- All Components are Shop Assembled, Pre-Wired, and Tested
- DOT Trailer Mounting for System Mobility
- Site Services for Start-up and Operator Training
- Flexible Hoses and Quick Connect Couplings
- Spare Chemical Feed Pumps and Circulation Pumps
- PLC Interface with Plant SCADA System